Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

More Teapot Treats!

Over the last few weeks I have been experimenting with my Teapot Treats PDF template.


After previously creating this miniature version, which I absolutely adore, I have just finished making a larger version, and I don't mind saying, I have fallen totally in love with it!


I have had lots of enquiries recently, asking me how much one of my teapot boxes will hold. Well, I designed the original size teapot to hold 10 round teabags, as shown on this video:


Now, using my template, almost any size seems possible!

Of course, when creating the different sizes, the weight of cardstock needs to be adjusted - heavier for larger teapot boxes, and lighter for the smaller ones.



This latest one was created using 260gsm cardstock, and as you can see, there is plenty of room inside for these (larger) teabag packets.


No comments:

Post a Comment