Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

TARDIS Teapot Box

So excited about this one! As an avid Doctor Who fan, it was only a matter of time before I designed and created my own Doctor Who themed teapot gift box. And of course, what better to use as my inspiration than the TARDIS itself?!


I found the perfect colour cardstock, and using my PDF template, I decided to create a medium-sized teapot box. I made six individual side panels and printed the graphics to fit. I was definitely inspired by this image from a recent episode:



I am thrilled with the result!


Although the actual TARDIS is four-sided, the hexagonal form of this teapot fits in perfectly with the interior of the TARDIS and the central console ... I wonder if I could create a mini console to fit inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment