Pages

Saturday 25 August 2018

Fairy House Lights

In my previous post, I showed you how to take an empty TicTac box and upcycle it into a cute fairy house. Well, now I've taken 10 empty TicTac boxes and turned them into a row of fairy house lights!


Easy to assemble, these lights are sure to brighten your home and, with any luck, the fairies will move in in no time at all!

To create your very own fairy house lights, you will firstly need to follow the instructions on my previous post and create as many little houses as you wish. In addition, you will need a string of led lights. I used a one metre string of 10 lights in warm white. The lights are approximately 10cm apart, which provides just enough space between the completed houses.

Check out my short video tutorial on my YouTube channel for assembly instructions.



The most important thing is to use thin, light coloured paper to cover the houses otherwise the light may struggle to shine through.


Just remember to have fun with your house designs. Basically, anything goes, and it's a great way to use up some of your small scraps of coloured paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment