Pages

Sunday 4 August 2019

Textured Evil Queen Crown

In previous posts, I showed you how to create two different versions of my Evil Queen crown. I started with the black one, which I created using core'dinations Colour Core cardstock (Black Cat, 250gsm), and then I made the gold one, which I absolutely love for its simplicity and shine!




Well, now I have moved on and created an impressive textured version, which (I hope you agree) looks simply stunning!


It all begins with my template, (available through my Etsy shop), and to make one you will need:

* Evil Queen crown template (PDF download)
* White cardstock (250gsm recommended)
* PVA glue
* Tissue paper
* Scissors
* Ruler
* Paintbrushes
* Black and white acrylic paint

The following video takes you through the simple process of creating it:


I hope you are now inspired to create your very own Evil Queen crown and, whichever way you decide to make it, you are sure to impress whilst wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment