Pages

Saturday 1 October 2022

Christmas Jumper Boxes

These little Christmas jumper favour boxes are simply adorable! Perfect for gifting sweets or small treats, they are also designed to hold a gift card! You can find the templates for all four designs in my Etsy shop available as both SVG and PDF.

Ideal for Christmas parties and table favours, they are easy to assemble, and I just know you're going to have such fun experimenting with different jumper designs!

To make the boxes, you will need:

Christmas Jumper Box template (PDF and SVG available)
* Computer and printer to print the PDF templates and instructions
* Digital cutting machine (I have only tested this on my Cricut machines)
* Coloured cardstock (220-250gsm recommended)
* Thinner card for the decorative details (160-200gsm)
* Craft glue / PVA
* Sparkly gems or other small embellishments
* Thin black pen and white gel pen

If you are not using a cutting machine you will also need:

* Craft knife / scissors
* Scoring tool
* Ruler

Watch my video tutorial showing how to assemble the boxes:


All of the jumper boxes are assembled in the same way, and you can add any extra details to the decoration that you wish.

For the Christmas tree jumper, I glued on some small sparkly gems to look like little tree decorations.

Christmas Jumper Box by Esselle Crafts

For the snowman jumper, I drew two little eyes and three buttons (onto the front only) with a black fineliner pen.

Christmas Jumper Box by Esselle Crafts

I decorated my gingerbread man with a white gel pen (only adding the face and buttons to the front of the jumper) to look like icing. I also inked the edges of the jumper box and the gingerbread man, to give the impression of baked gingerbread!

TIP: Instead of using the bow tie that comes with the template, you could tie a little ribbon bow and glue it on like the example here.


For added detail, I also drew little lines on each of the collars, cuffs and trims with a white gel pen. You could also do this with a pencil.

Christmas Jumper Box by Esselle Crafts

I am so pleased with how they have turned out, and hope that I have now inspired you to create some of your own!

Christmas Jumper Boxes by Esselle Crafts

Happy crafting!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment