Pages

Sunday 3 September 2023

Chocolate Orange Pumpkin!

I recently updated all six of my Pumpkin Teapot Box templates so that they can now be made in a larger size on a 12" x 12" cutting mat. The best thing about this update, is that they are now large enough to hold a chocolate orange! 🎃

Can you see it?

I added some black features to the chocolate orange wrapper to match the teapot face and you can just about see it through the cut out face pieces, so it would still be a bit of a surprise as to what treat was hiding inside!

And here it is, out of hiding!

So, how did I do it? Well, using my Pumpkin Teapot Box template, I first cut out just the inside front panel using my Cricut.

Then I made small marks with a black pen where I wanted the features to be positioned on the chocolate orange. I then glued them on using my fast drying acrylic glue.

Doesn't it look amazing?!

Here is a quick video tutorial showing the whole process.


What do you think? Will you be trying this craft? Of course, you don't need to use my templates, you could just draw and cut out some shapes from black card. But if you want the templates, both sets are available as SVG cut files and PDF printables through my Etsy shop.


Happy crafting, and have a safe Halloween! 🎃

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment