Monday, 30 October 2023

Papercraft Christmas Jumper Gift Tags!

Following on from when I introduced you to my Christmas Jumper Favour Boxes, I have used the same papercraft template to create these super cute Christmas gift tags!

I began by resizing each of the SVG templates in Cricut Design Space to 16.17cm / 6.36" wide. The individual jumpers then measured 7.48cm /2.94" wide. I then deleted the internal box pieces and the backs of the jumpers, but kept the four back collars.

I then duplicated the jumper fronts, changed the colour to white and inset them slightly. These will become the backs of the tags, and will provide plenty of space to write a message.

After cutting all of the pieces out and assembling the tags, I added the details with a black fine liner pen and a white gel pen. I then punched a small hole in each of the front collars and attached some festive twine.

I am super impressed with how they've turned out!

I will definitely be making more of these tags, maybe in different colours, and maybe I'll hang some on the Christmas tree this year!


Happy Christmas crafting!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment