Pages

Monday 30 October 2023

Christmas Jumper Gift Tags!

Following on from when I introduced you to my Christmas Jumper Favour Boxes, I have created some super cute Christmas gift tags using the same template!

I resized each of the SVG templates in Cricut Design Space to 16.17cm / 6.36" wide. The individual jumpers then measured 7.48cm /2.94" wide. I then deleted the internal box pieces and the backs of the jumpers, keeping just the back collars.

I then duplicated the jumper fronts, made them white and inset them slightly. These are for the backs of the tags, providing space to write a message.

After cutting all of the pieces out and assembling them, I added the details with a black fineliner pen and a white gel pen. I then punched a small hole in the front collars and attached some festive twine to each one.

Don't they look amazing!

I will definitely be making more of these, maybe in different colours, and maybe I'll hang some on the tree this year!


Happy crafting 
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment