Pages

Sunday 3 December 2023

Reusable Advent Calendar

This year I decided to make my own advent calendar! Although very time-consuming it was worth the effort and it looks fabulous! It can be reused year after year, has no plastic and can be filled with lots of different treats!


Here's my video tutorial showing how I made it:


I put the numbers 1-24 onto an image of a woodgrain slice, printed them onto white cardstock, then cut them out using a circular stitched die.

Here's a close up of some of the numbers on the box lids. I added a few layers of scrap card behind the numbers to raise them up slightly and give them more dimension.


I then decorated the calendar with pieces I'd saved from old Christmas cards!

Reusable Advent Calendar by Esselle Crafts

Reusable Advent Calendar by Esselle Crafts

It really was such a worthwhile project to make and will undoubtedly be a talking point for many years to come! I hope I have inspired you to make one of your own!

Happy crafting
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment