Pages

Saturday 28 November 2020

Present Teapot Box

Following on from my Christmas pudding teapot box, my reindeer teapot box and my snowman teapot box, I can now reveal the last of my NEW Christmas themed teapot boxes!

Perfect for gifting sweets or small treats, this gorgeous little present teapot box is all wrapped up and ready to make someone smile! And the best thing is, it can be customized for any occasion.
To make one of your own, you will need:

Present teapot box template (PDF and SVG available)
* Computer and printer to print the PDF template and instructions
* Digital cutting machine
* Cardstock (200-250gsm / 80-92lb recommended)
* Craft glue / double-sided tape

If you are not using a cutting machine you will also need:

* Craft knife / scissors
* Scoring tool
* Ruler

Watch my video tutorial showing how to assemble the teapot box:


I just loved experimenting with different colour combinations for these teapot boxes! The patterned paper for this gold ribbon was single sided, so I cut out two of the curved bow pieces and glued them together back to back. You can see both sides of the paper bow once it's assembled.


I really hope that I've inspired you to create your own little Christmas teapot favour boxes this year. They really are so unique, and such fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment