Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Mini Gold Favour Bags

Following on from when I introduced you to my butterfly favour bags, I have been experimenting with different sizes and have created these cute mini black and gold bags!

Black and Gold Favour Bags by Esselle Crafts

I used gold mirri card for the panels and instead of using the butterfly I embossed each of the panels with with small polka dots. I kept the bows as an extra embellishment, despite the fact that they were so ridiculously tiny to make!

I reduced the size of the SVG template in Cricut Design Space to 17.5cm (W) making the measurements of the finished bags approximately 5.7cm (W) x 2.3cm (D) x 7.4cm (H).

This made them the perfect size to hold a mini Lindt chocolate teddy bear!

Black and Gold Favour Bags by Esselle Crafts

Here you can see the difference in size compared to the standard size handbag that I made. 

Butterfly Favour Bag by Esselle Crafts

I think you'll agree that these mini versions are super cute, but also super stylish. What little treats would you put inside a bag this small?

Happy crafting
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment