Pages

Friday 28 July 2023

NEW Present Teapot Box

I am so excited to introduce you to my NEW updated Present Teapot Box! 

Perfect for gifting sweets or small treats, these teapot boxes are all wrapped up and ready to make someone smile! ❤️

To make one of your own, you will need:

Present teapot box template (PDF and SVG available)
* Computer and printer to print the PDF template and instructions
* Digital cutting machine
* Cardstock (200-250gsm / 80-92lb recommended)
* Craft glue / double-sided tape

If you are not using a cutting machine you will also need:

* Craft knife / scissors
* Scoring tool
* Ruler

Watch my video tutorial showing how to assemble the teapot box:

It's been nearly three years since I designed my first Present Teapot Box (see photo below). It was when I was creating a series of four Christmas themed teapot boxes and this was the final one.

Present Teapot Box by Esselle Crafts

It's still one of my favourites, but now it's had a 2023 makeover and isn't specifically designed for Christmas anymore. Although it still can be, as this next photo shows!

Christmas Present Teapot Box by Esselle Crafts

One of the changes I've made is that the template is now split into more pieces, meaning that a larger teapot box can be made on a 12" x 12" cutting mat. 

I've also included a couple of optional extras! The template now comes with three small hearts that you can decorate the ribbon with and a cute gift tag to add to the lid. You can stamp a sentiment onto the gift tag, like I've done here, or write your own little message by hand.

Present Teapot Box by Esselle Crafts

For this lovely pink version, I made it extra special by substituting two of the paper hearts for sparkly heart gems!

Present Teapot Box by Esselle Crafts

I can't wait to see what wonderful creations you make with this template! ❤️

Suzanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment