Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Layered Butterflies

My Butterfly Favour Bag has been hugely popular recently and I've had several people ask if I have any other butterfly designs that could be added to the bag.


This is something that I'd considered doing when I designed the first one and so, as I loved doing it, I have designed three more!

The first one (that comes with the bag) is a likeness of a Small Tortoiseshell butterfly and the others are likenesses of a Peacock, a Monarch and a Speckled Wood butterfly.

I have the whole set of four butterflies available in my Etsy shop as SVG cut files as well PDFs if you prefer to cut out by hand.

They are so delightfully versatile and, as well as adding them to the favour bags, they can be used for all sorts of different papercraft projects.

Here I've used two of them on a greeting card. 


The butterflies are super easy to assemble (consisting of only two layers) and look amazing with the top layer cut out of mirror card.

2 Layered Butterfly Designs by Esselle Crafts

I can't wait to see what you use them for! 🦋

Happy crafting
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment