Pages

Sunday 19 June 2022

PDF School Pencil Box with Eraser

After recently introducing you to my School Pencil Favour Box PDF template, I have now created a slightly different version, depicting a pink eraser on the end!


Easy to open and close, it can be filled to the brim with sweets or small treats. Ideal for stationery addicts, teacher gifts, back to school gifts, graduation gifts and more!

To make your very own fabulous school pencil boxes like this one you will need:
  • School Pencil Box with Eraser (PDF template only)
  • Computer and printer to print the template out
  • White photo paper (220 - 250gsm recommended)
  • Craft glue / PVA / double sided tape
  • Craft knife / scissors
  • Ruler
  • Scoring tool

Watch my video tutorial to see me making one, and be sure to follow the tips on my other post:


It looks fabulous teamed up with my other School Pencil Favour Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment